Monday, March 29, 2010

Latest Mehndi Designs

Latest Mehndi Designs
 Mehndi (Henna Tattoo, also known as Mehendi) is an ancient  Body Art. It is used to create intricate ethnic or contemporary designs and exotic patterns on various parts of the body, though traditionally it was applied to the hands and feet of ladies preparing for special auspicious ceremonies. The application of Henna is completely natural, non-permanent, painless and without any side-effects . While traditionally it had largely been the ornamental preserve of the ladies , men are increasingly finding it a better alternative to permanent tattoos.

 View Some Beautiful Mehndi Designs:



3 comments:

  1. nice designs i really love your collection thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love those Henna Tattoos! I had one once, but I didn't like the design that much! But I really love those designs especially the one on the palm. Really superb! I wonder how long did it take to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mehndi (Henna Tattoo, Also Known as Mehendi) I like it, although a traditional yet exotic and beautiful look, ideal to decorate the hands of women in the wedding. more preferred is the species that are not permanent

    ReplyDelete